We are professionals at doing what we do, power flushing is a great feature that we offer to you.
we use high quality powered equipment to meet your needs and requirements and we have a variety of top quality chemicals to bring your system back to new and back to life.
Here are the symptoms of power-flushing to know if you are in need of a power flush for your system:
- The radiators have cold spots
- The boiler or pump is noisy
- Poor water flow from hot taps (assuming that the incoming water pressure is good)
- Reduced hot water temperature
- Boiler overheats or shuts off when hot water is needed
- It takes ages for the system to warm up
- Radiators need regular bleeding of accumulated air
- Evidence of sludge and rust in the system
- Pump failures
- Ignoring these signs could lead to total system failure and costly repairs.
For A Limited Time
Powerflushing Now From Only £250!
Here are the benefits of power-flushing:
- You get rapid improvement for your heating efficiency and lower energy bills.
- Faster heat up times
- The full surface of your heater heats up your room for your requirements and needs.
- Increased boiler lifespan (Less problems) and also better pump.
- Curing the noise coming from your boiler.
When should I powerflush?
- Prior to fitting a new boiler
- Cold or partially cold radiators
- Radiators that need to be bled regularly
- When radiator water is dirty
- Kettling noises from boilers
- Noises in pipes
- When you start experiencing pump failure